Things that I have learned while being in Verdun:
- Take things for what they are; never more, never less.
- You decide your own attitude towards everything.
- Every day presents an opportunity to learn.
- Again, you choose whether to take that opportunity.
- People are by and large good (with a few annoying exceptions).
- People/Things that I took for granted at home are now fantasies.
- I have absolutely no idea what my life holds in store, hopefully it will include some of the crew from Verdun.
- I am a very intimately-driven person. I crave human contact, and I am not alone.
- Removal of television enhances life tremendously, although guiltily I watch a little.
- Never underestimate the power of written word; whether written by you or by someone else.
- Equilibrium. Balance. Moderation. Key elements to any type of success.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire