Just for your sanity and reassurance, I began writing snail mail yesterday. I can assure you that they will be, for the most part, very personal. I cannot assure you, however, that they will arrive in a fast manner. That responsibility is left to La Poste.
I have one letter down, but I'm going to look for stationary today so I can personalize lots of things.
Do not lose hope.
I know, I know you want to hear from me.
If you choose to call me, you will need to dial (exactly) 00336 29 91 61 90.
Obviously a calling card makes that call significantly cheaper. Also, I am 6 hours ahead of you; so do not call me at midnight(your time)or anything.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
1 commentaire:
Hey!! Wish I had some brilliant French dialogue for you...but not! Love you and glad you're well....we love you and Davia sends her love most of all...
Lisa
Enregistrer un commentaire